In consideration for receiving permission to camp at or visit Lake Heron Retreat, you hereby agree to the WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT and agree to follow the campground rules.
- Check-in time is after 2 pm, but no later than 9 pm.
- Check-out time is 1 pm unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Quiet time is 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. During that time, keep dogs, children, and radios quiet, and do not run generators.
- You are responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing property that you damage, which will be charged to your credit card on file.
- No cutting of live trees; do not place nails or staples into trees; do not damage other vegetation.
- Do not cut or use any sharp objects on the picnic tables or benches. Tables should be wiped off when finished. Do not place a camp stove on the picnic tables. Do not put hot items directly onto picnic tables. (Plastic tables melt, and wood tables singe.) Table replacement cost is $250.
- Smoking is permitted only at your campsite, and butts must be disposed of properly. Butts on the ground is considered littering!
- Alcohol is permitted, in moderation, but only at your campsite. Drunken and disorderly behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not bathe or wash dishes in the lake.
- No driving on trails.
- All campsites: Clean up the site before you depart. (The next guest will be arriving shortly.)
- Trash should be bagged and placed in dumpster at end of Erie Road, across the road from the barn.